This page is ONLY for cast and crew already registered for Disney's Peter Pan Jr
Registration is closed.
There are no more spaces available.
Welcome to Disney's Peter Pan Jr. Cast and Crew info page.
This is where you will find the most current info on things related to this production. Please be sure to join the email list below to receive the most current information pertaining to this production. We ask that each parent sign up to help with one of our parent committees. There are many ways to help, some committees require more or less time than others. See what works for you, but please choose at least one committee. Click on the link to the right to see descriptions and sign up link.
Important Dates to remember!
Rehearsals: April 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27 and 30
May 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25 No Rehearsal on May 28th for Memorial Day
Tech. Week starts Tuesday, May 29th, 30th and 31st
Performances: June 1, 2, 3, and 8, 9, 10
School Day show: June 7th
- Drop off and Pick up: Drop child off for rehearsals, parents/guardians are asked to wait outside of the rehearsal (please do not sit in during rehearsal.) There is a library located inside the church on the 2nd floor. Parents/Guardians are welcome to use the library during rehearsal time. There is internet passcode is Pilgrim1924!
- Pick Up-Please wait in hallway (do not come inside social hall) and wait for your child’s name to be called.
- Contact: Feel free to call, email, text or talk to me after rehearsal. Please wait until I have finished releasing the children after rehearsal before approaching me (I can’t do both things at once! :))
3. Parent Committees-Please sign up to help on one of our parent committees. We ask that each parent sign up for at least one or two committees. There are lots of ways to help! It’s an investment in your child’s experience at CSCT.
4. Disney’s Peter Pan Jr-CAST AND CREW INFO PAGE on website,
this is where you will find important information, links to the music, parent committee sign ups, online calendar, email sign up etc….
5. Tickets-Each parent/guardian is entitled to two complimentary tickets per child in production. You will receive an email link to our online box-office. For a limited time, you will be able to choose your comp. seats and purchase any additional seats before they are available to the public. You will use the code: Peter (case sensitive) to access the system. You may select your complementary tickets from April 14th until Monday, April 30th until 11:45 pm after this time, tickets will become available to the general public on Tuesday, May 1st at 8:00 am and complementary tickets will no longer be available.
Costumes-We rent the bulk of our costumes form Jr. Theater and CYT (Christian Youth Theater). During performances and tech. week-each child should come dressed in underclothes they can comfortably change in and out of costume in front of others.
Shoes-for all rehearsals, cast and crew MUST wear close-toed shoes. For the performance, each child needs to have close toed, all black, soft sole shoes.
Make-up-Each child will need to bring their own make up, hair brush and hair ties during tech. week. Please be sure to put this in a bag with your child’s name on it. Each child will be provided with a green cubby that will have their name on it. This is to be used for personal belongings, Make up, shoes etc…
*Make-up should be, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick. For the boys neutral colors and girls, pink or red lipstick.
7. Rehearsal Attendance-Please make CSCT a priority and commitment! It is very important that your child attend EVERY rehearsal they are called for. We have very little time, so each rehearsal is very important. Please be sure to read the rehearsal schedule carefully to ensure you know when your child is called. This can be a challenging time of year in terms of sickness and extra curricular school activities (band/choral concerts, sports etc…) Let your child’s teacher know that they have committed to the dates provide in the the rehearsal calendar this week. With advance notice, they should be willing to accommodate you.
Sickness-There are a lot of sniffles this time of year….but this is NOT a reason to miss rehearsal. Unless your child is running a fever, vomiting or can't stand up straight, I expect them to attend.
8. Zero tolerance for physical aggression
9. School Day Performances: Thursday June 7th-You can download and “Excuse Letter” on info page. All Schools welcome to attend.
10. Additional costs: T-Shirts-$16 and Hoodies $22 (Optional)
11. CREW: Crew should always come ready to get dirty. Wear cloths and shoes that can get paint on them (don’t wear your nice clothes).
For the performances-Crew is required to wear all black and or a CSCT Disney’s Peter Pan Jr. T-Shirt or Hoodie
12. CSCT is a zero device zone. No cell phones, iPads etc…all devices must be put away and turned off once you enter the door at CSCT.
13. What we expect from our kids at CSCT
- Be Kind/respect others
- Do your personal best
- Buddy System
- NO devices once you walk through the door.