CONFLICTS for any reason may RESULT IN your child's part being given to another cast member. ANY possible conflicts must be cleared with Rosy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-586-1932 BEFORE your audition.
This page is ONLY for cast and crew already registered for Doctor Dolittle Jr
Welcome to Cast and Crew info page.
This is where you will find the most current info on things related to this production. We ask that each parent commit to a minimum of 6 hours on our parent committees.
Click on the link to the right to see descriptions and sign up link.
Parent Comps available September 22nd
Join our parent Facebook page to connect with other parents, carpooling, networking etc..Also, please like CSCT's Facebook page, help promote Doctor Dolittle Jr. through our FB events.
T-Shirt and Hoodie orders due Monday, October 15th!
- Drop off and Pick up: Drop child off for rehearsals, parents/guardians are asked to wait outside of the rehearsal (please do not sit in during rehearsal.) There is a library located inside the church on the 2nd floor. Parents/Guardians are welcome to use the library during rehearsal time. There is internet passcode is Pilgrim1924!
- Pick Up-Please wait in hallway (do not come inside social hall) and wait for your child’s name to be called.
- Contact: Feel free to call, email, text or talk to me after rehearsal. Please wait until I have finished releasing the children after rehearsal before approaching me (I can’t do both things at once! :))
3. Parent Committees-Please sign up to help on our parent committees. We ask that each parent commit to at least 6 hours of volunteer time. There are lots of ways to help! It’s an investment in your child’s experience at CSCT.
4. Doctor Dolittle Jr-CAST AND CREW INFO PAGE on website,
this is where you will find important information, links to the music, parent committee sign ups, online calendar, email sign up etc….
5. Tickets-Each parent/guardian is entitled to two complimentary tickets per child in production. For a limited time, you will be able to choose your comp. seats and purchase any additional seats before they are available to the public. You will use the code: Doctor (case sensitive) to access the system. You may select your complementary tickets from September 22nd until October 1st until noon after this time, tickets will become available to the general public and complementary tickets will no longer be available.
You may use your passcode to purchase pre-sale tickets for friends and family members.
To reserver your comp tickets
1. Click on the black box above says "BOX OFFICE" and you will be directed to our ticket office.
2. Up at the top of the page you will see a box that says "Unlock Pre-sale Events." In the box next to it, please enter the passcode: Dotor (This is case sensitive). Then hit unlock pre-sale events box.
3. You may now select the date(s) you wish to attend.
4. Click on desired seats you wish to have comped and or purchase.
5. Hit "go to shopping cart," located in the bottom right hand corner.
6. Your ticket seats will appear and on the right hand side, there will be a drop down choice of ticket prices. To receive your comp tickets, you must click on the comp option ($0.00) or else the the box office will try and charge you for all of your tickets.
This sounds more complicated than it is, once on the site, it should be pretty easy to figure out, but let me know if you have any problems.
Thanks so much!
Costume and Make up info will be updated periodically, please refer back to this page as we get closer to tech. week and opening night!
Costumes-We rent the bulk of our costumes form Jr. Theater and CYT (Christian Youth Theater). During performances and tech. week-each child should come dressed in underclothes they can comfortably change in and out of costume in front of others.
Shoes-for all rehearsals, cast and crew MUST wear close-toed shoes. For the performance, each child needs to have close toed, all black, soft sole shoes. Jazz and ballet shoes are preferred, however some groups may wear alternate options that fit their characters.
Make-up-Each child will need to bring their own make up, hair brush and hair ties during tech. week. Please be sure to put this in a bag with your child’s name on it. Each child will be provided with a green cubby that will have their name on it. This is to be used for personal belongings, Make up, shoes etc…
*Make-up should be, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick.
For the boys or girls playing boys, neutral colors
Girls-pink or red lipstick, depending on character
7. Rehearsal Attendance-Please make CSCT a priority and commitment! To ensure a quality production, it is imperative that your child attend EVERY rehearsal they are called for no matter the size of their part. Working as a collaborative unit is what strengthens the cast as a whole and provides a higher level production, please support CSCT in instilling those values and work ethic. Be sure to read the rehearsal schedule carefully to ensure you know when your child is called. This can be a challenging time of year in terms of sickness and extra curricular school activities (band/choral concerts, sports etc…) Let your child’s teacher know that they have committed to the dates provide in the the rehearsal calendar this week. With advance notice, they should be willing to accommodate you.
Sickness-There are a lot of sniffles throughout the year….but this is NOT a reason to miss rehearsal. Unless your child is running a fever, vomiting or can't stand up straight, I expect them to attend.
8. Zero tolerance for physical aggression. Any child that acts violently with physical aggression toward another child or staff member will not be allowed to participate in a CSCT production. Refunds will not be given in this circumstance.
9. School Day Performances: Thursday November 8th 7th-You can download and “Excuse Letter” on info page. All Schools welcome to attend.
10. Additional costs: T-Shirts-$16 and Hoodies $22 (Optional)
11. CREW: Crew should always come ready to get dirty. Wear cloths and shoes that can get paint on them (don’t wear your nice clothes).
For the performances-Crew is required to wear all black and or a CSCT Doctor Dolittle Jr. T-Shirt or Hoodie
12. CSCT is a zero device zone. No cell phones, iPads etc…all devices must be put away and turned off once you enter the door at CSCT. Please do not bring these devices to tech. week and performances. CSCT is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, please leave all valuables at home.
13. What we expect from our kids at CSCT
- Be Kind/respect others
- Do your personal best
- Buddy System
- NO devices once you walk through the door.